This document’s purpose is to answer any frequently asked questions that may arise to an individual before game day. It has information pertaining to most FAQ game day questions. If there is a question that is not answered in this document, please see the last page with contact information to reach out to The Chattanooga Red Wolves.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag.
- A clear bag must be no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″. One-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) are allowed as well.
- Diaper bag items are encouraged to also be in a clear bag, but diaper bags are allowed. Each fan that brings in a diaper bag that is not clear will be subject to a thorough check by security before entering the stadium. CHI Memorial Stadium & the Chattanooga Red Wolves SC reserve the right to deny any person upon entry due to bag size & contents.
- Clear bags for any medical emergency equipment are encouraged to be clear, but bags used specifically for medical emergency material will be allowed. Each bag is subject to a thorough check by security.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small cameras, binoculars, and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
Smoke Free Policy
- CHI Memorial Stadium is a smoke, tobacco, and vape free facility. There will be no smoking allowed on the stadium premises.
- For this season at CHI Memorial Stadium, we will not be selling tickets. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Tickets will still be scanned at the gate upon entry, and scanned yet again if there’s a reason for re-entry (inclement weather, etc.)
- For this season, re-entry will be allowed for fans.
- All fans must provide the specific game ticket that was used upon arrival.
- In the case of inclement weather, all fans will be asked to leave the stands and exit the stadium to their cars.
- An announcement will be made when it is safe to re-enter the stadium.
Temperature Checks & Masks
- Every individual, including fans, will have their temperature checked upon arrival to the stadium.
- If someone has a temperature of 100.4, they will not be allowed to enter the stadium and will be asked to leave.
- If someone believes they have a temperature due to the heat, they may wait for 10 minutes to cool down before having their temperature checked a second time.
- If after the second check, they still have a temperature, they will be asked to leave.
- Masks will be worn at all times by all CRW and CHI Memorial staff.
- Fans are not required to wear masks, but we do highly recommend for everyone’s health and safety that you do.
- We will have masks available for purchase at our Team Store as well as inside the stadium during the game.
Fan Code of Conduct
- Fans will be respectful towards the players, staff, officials, and fellow fans.
- Fans will refrain from using language or displaying gestures which are foul, abusive, or obscene in nature. Platforms for display include clothing, signage, chants, social media posts, or any other methods.
- Fans will abide by both the venue and USL smoke device policy. Adherence to this policy includes only the use of approved devices, timing of use, locations, safety precautions, and users with signed waivers on file.
- Fans will follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures.
- Fans that are 21 and older will consume alcohol in a responsible fashion.
- Fans will not behave in ways that are unruly, disruptive, inappropriate, or illegal in nature.
- Fans will not fight or incite violence.
- Fans will not damage property either inside or outside the venue.
- Fans will not interfere with the progress of the match including entering the playing field or surrounding area, throwing objects, including throwing of objects on or towards the field, or declining to promptly return a ball that has gone out of play.
- Fans that do not follow these rules will be subject to being asked to leave CHI Memorial Stadium or banned from the premises.
- If the offense is severe, local law enforcement will become involved to determine the next steps.
Supporter Code of Conduct
Exit & Entry points for the supporter’s group are located through the main entrance.
The supporter group at the Chattanooga Red Wolves SC has a designated spot within the CHI Memorial Stadium. This designated section is located directly behind the goal.
The following list is not allowed during any Chattanooga Red Wolves SC match:
- Unapproved smoke bombs*
- Bullhorns must point away from fields at all times.
- Foul, abusive, or derogatory language will not be permitted
- Bullhorns should only serve the purpose of starting chants. Chants should not be used to directly target a players
The Chattanooga Red Wolves SC and CHI Memorial Stadium reserves the right to deny any tifo or signage into the venue. Any sign or tifo that is offensive, explicit, racist, homophobic, or in bad taste will not be permitted in the venue. The display of any large sign or banner must be coordinated with the home Team prior to the match. The sign or banner must be approved by the home Team.
- Travelling Supporters are not permitted to bring in signage, tifo, or smoke bombs to the CHI Memorial Stadium, unless it is otherwise approved by the Chattanooga Red Wolves SC.
Prohibited Item List
Prohibited Items List
- Outside alcoholic beverages, cans, bottles and coolers
- Outside food, snacks, and beverages
- Radios without headphones
- Umbrellas. Guests are encouraged to bring raincoats, pullovers, or ponchos.
- Video cameras, professional cameras, or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Stadium seats with arms
- Folding chairs or camp chairs
- Weapons of any kind, including pocket knives
- Selfie sticks
- Smoke Bombs
- Bikes, inline and roller skates, skateboard, scooters, shoes with wheels.
- Any non-clear bag, back pack, or purse that exceeds the maximum size and does not fall under diaper bag or medical emergency bag.
For any other questions or concerns you might have, please send an email to: email@example.com